1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Navigation force closes now on 2.05?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jfm741, Feb 17, 2010.

1. jfm741

jfm741 New Member

everything was running fine on sholes 2.05. Now, all of a sudden, when i'm in Maps and get directions, i'll hit navigate and it now force closes on me. It just takes me back to the map. Any ideas? I've tried uninstalling both the map app and also re-flased with a data wipe....thanks
  2. Nissan1973

Nissan1973 New Member

Did you download/install "SpeechSynthesis Data Installer" from the market?
  3. kevin1016

kevin1016 New Member

Also, during a re-flash, try selecting "yes" when it asks you if you have maps fcing.
  4. jfm741

jfm741 New Member

just tried the download of the speech and rebooted...no go. Gonna try the re-flash...
  5. jfm741

jfm741 New Member

Damn! tried to re-flash and select "yes" for map problems. Uninstalled...blah blah....no go. still says: "Sorry! the app Maps (processcom.google.android.apps.maps) has stopped unexpectedly...." Oh well, maybe next ROM will fix issue...