1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Navigation Dock

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus Accessories' started by XoomXoom, Jul 23, 2012.

1. XoomXoom

XoomXoom Banned

Has anyone purchased a navigation dock? I’m thinking about buying this one from Samsung, it’s a cheap price for a car kit in comparison to what i have seen. an ideas?

http://amzn.to/Om5lIF
    View attachment 53407
  2. spillner

spillner New Member

If its the same as the one VZ sells its garbage. It doesn't have a the pins necessary to charge your phone and its extremely rigid. Trying to get the phone out of the cradle is so hard that when I popped it out it flew into the back seat. It also doesn't work very well on a dashboard because you can't angle the phone down enough for you to see it, so its really only good for the windshield, which sucks because the base is so big that it really obstructs your view.

It also has no adjustments for your phone if it has a case on it. Samsung should take a look at Motorola, their car docks are really good.
  3. duozhuchen

duozhuchen New Member

4. LassieGal

LassieGal New Member

I'm still using my Bracketron holder that I bought at Radio Shack. Works fine.
Search tags for this page

amsung galaxy s3 navigation dock

gps dock for samsung s4

navigation dock s3

samsung galaxy cant get navigator in car dock