Navigation dock

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by muddychief, Apr 26, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. muddychief

muddychief Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just noticed on the google maps website that google navigation has a car dock mode. How do I ser this as my default car dock? Car dock seems to be removed in this ROM.

T.I.A.
    Noob

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. KidCuda

KidCuda Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1. What ROM are you running? I've seen in the other GB leaks that the car dock doesn't work/ is broken.

2. I don't think there's a default car mode for Maps navigation, unless you have an app that can automatically launch "activities" upon plugging in or something.
  3. muddychief

muddychief Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm running liberty ginger bread. I just installed it last night so I don't know if there is a problem.
    When I went to the google navigation website on my computer I saw all the different screenshots of the navigation program. 1 of these was for a google car dock page. I was just trying to figure out how to activate this on my phone and then I noticed that the regular car dock it wasn't coming up on my phone. So I'm just trying to figure out how to use the google navigation car home screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums