Navigating in this forum?

Zakir

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and I'd like to know how I can post a thread in this forum. I've looked everywhere but I just can't see a link where I can post a thread because I've got a question.

Thank you.

P.S: I've posted this thread through the welcome email I received when registering. It said, "go to 'this link' to post a welcome thread" in the email message.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Enter a subforum that you think your question matches with and in the top left corner there is a button "new post"

OP
Z

Zakir

Reaction score
Thankyou for such a quick reply. I didn't get any notifications of this reply. Do you know how I can enable notifications so that any thread that I've contributed in, I can get a notification? Also, where would I go which 'subform' would I go to, to ask a question about maiking and coding an android app? Thanks again.

wyld

Reaction score
Thankyou for such a quick reply. I didn't get any notifications of this reply. Do you know how I can enable notifications so that any thread that I've contributed in, I can get a notification? Also, where would I go which 'subform' would I go to, to ask a question about maiking and coding an android app? Thanks again.

If your wanting to make apps for android. XDA developers forum might be where you wanna start looking.

DarkSlideX DroidX

OP
Z

Zakir

Reaction score

If your wanting to make apps for android. XDA developers forum might be where you wanna start looking.

DarkSlideX DroidX

Are you talking about Android Forums & Windows Phone Discussion @ xda-developers?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I didn't get any notifications of this reply. Do you know how I can enable notifications. . .

At the top of the page hit userCP, then at the left of that page, look for Edit Options. Hit that then look for the Messaging & Notification section. Default Thread Subscription Mode is what you're looking for.