nav problem

roydroid

Reaction score
Anyone else have nav problems on liberty3? Nav starts up, but if I put in address route guidance never starts because it says "searching for gps signal". Weird thing is gps is working, I can use maps no problem for example.

RJT185

Reaction score
I have, it's a lot less worse with the most recent build of Liberty. But yeah usually what I'd do is turn on GPS, fire up Nav, and put in the address. It usually started showing directions a lot faster if I just went on my merry way instead of staying stationary until directions were shown.

OP
R

roydroid

Reaction score
problem gone

Just wanted to uopdate this thread as my nav problem has self resolved. Maybe it never was a problem, maybe my gps was having a bad day and I jumped the gun by blaming liberty. Bottom line is its working fine now and I haven't done or changed anyhthing I can think of that would have made a difference.

So anyone considering liberty with a droid 2, I highly recommend. Runs like butter and battery life is unmatched. Its the reason I am holding off on upgrading phone for a few more months.