1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Native CALL BLOCK/DIVERT, Question

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by ranja1real, Sep 11, 2012.

1. ranja1real

ranja1real New Member

Hi all,

I used to run Android 2.3.6 on my Droid Razr (XT910), and there was an option to BLOCK/IGNORE calls from a desired person from your contact list. The best thing about this feature was that blocked/ignored numbers were somehow diverted/fowarded to a non existent number. When they called my phone they listened to a message like: "You've reached an invalid service". Not having the chance to reach my voicemail.

My operator is here from Brasil, and I did not needed to call them and request any block/ignore feature. I could simply do it directly on my phone.

Now I've updated my Razr to Android ICS 4.0.4. I still have this feature to block/ignore calls, but instead of reaching the non existent number they reach my voicemail, what makes it useless for me. I tried to change configuration on CALL DIVERT, but it only allows me to change the number in case of: Non Answered, Unreachable, When Busy.

There is no option like: Divert/foward blocked calls to .....

I know there are plenty of apps claiming to able to do this, but I just wanted to know if there's a way to do it on Android ICS 4.0.4, just like how I used to do on Android 2.3.6, without 3rd party apps or even reaching my operator.

Thanks!
Search tags for this page

android 4.0.4 block number

android razr block list

block calls android 4.0.4

block calls droid razr maxx
block calls ics 4.0.4

block calls on razr maxx

block list droid razr maxx

call blocker for android 4.0.4

droid bionic block calls

droid maxx call block