1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

National Account Service not available

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by idiotekniQues, Sep 7, 2010.

1. idiotekniQues

idiotekniQues New Member

so both my partner and i have droid x's. occasionally when trying to make outgoign calls or send a text it says something along the lines of "National AccountService not available" even though we have excellent service.

CS just had us reprogram the phones with *228 , but it's happened since. anybody else have this issue? we are going to ask for 2 new Droid X's as we are within our first 30 days but would like to hear others experiences.
  2. gary.benjam

gary.benjam New Member

I had the same problem and called CS and they ended up making a change on the server configuration on their side and then they had me do the *228 update. Since then no problems but prior to that got that exact message every time I tried to send a text message with a picture.
  3. Juicemane

Juicemane Bang Bang Theme Developer Premium Member

Weird, buddy of mine just sent me a pic msg and I got this error. First time Ive ever seen it, hopefully the last lol.