1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Napster

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Rocknrolla, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Rocknrolla

Rocknrolla New Member

Has anyone been able to use your Droid X with Napster or Napster To Go?
  2. lanadmn

lanadmn New Member

yup no problem just make sure that the X is set up as a drive when you connect it. Then you will see the drive letter in Napster
  3. Rocknrolla

Rocknrolla New Member

Awesome, thanks! Uh....Hate to reveal my Droid ignorance, but how do I set my phone up as a driver and what's a driver letter? Sorry. If that's too complicated a question, maybe someone can point me to another thread or (Gasp!!) the Owner's Manual.
  4. Smokie

Smokie New Member

people still use Napster? whoa
  5. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Napster!! Wow, I'd forgotten all about that thing. I know it was a very nice place in the late 90's to, well, download music but I forgot it went legit severall years ago.

I think what the lanadmn meant about setting it up as a Drive is to look on your computer and see what Drive letter your Droid is showing up as. That would be what you would want to point Napster to.