Nano Coating test result.

djspy

Reaction score
Over the weekend I took a trip to San Francisco and I went on a boat ride. I was snapping pictures with my RAZR when we hit a rough wave and my phone got soaked! Not a couple of drop but a big splash. After initial shock I quickly wiped dry my phone and I'm happy to report there are no signs of damage! I'm really happy to say the least. One of my OG Droid 1s got a few rain drops on it once and it completely went crazy.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Over the weekend I took a trip to San Francisco and I went on a boat ride. I was snapping pictures with my RAZR when we hit a rough wave and my phone got soaked! Not a couple of drop but a big splash. After initial shock I quickly wiped dry my phone and I'm happy to report there are no signs of damage! I'm really happy to say the least. One of my OG Droid 1s got a few rain drops on it once and it completely went crazy.

My OG and Droid X1. Sometimes I had to do a battery pull for them to calm down. Some may say its a gimmick...but those of us that experienced it first hand know its not.

techgov8

Reaction score
Oh yea it definitely works to pull the battery. Had to do it to my droid x. Glad your razr made it!

pinoy_92

Reaction score
now if only someone would just dip their phone in a bucket of water and make a phone call....

Truedroid3chad

Reaction score
On my old og Droid had same crazy crap happen

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

pokskip

Reaction score
Yall should get the commando. Won't have to worry:)

Sent from my C771 using DroidForums

Kimo91

Reaction score
now if only someone would just dip their phone in a bucket of water and make a phone call....

Somebody claimed to have done that a while back and still worked but I don't believe that one. I can't seem to find the thread that was in here about that, it was a few weeks back though

Sent from my Rooted and Safestrapped Moto DROID RAZR