nandroid restore not working..

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by voydas, Jan 21, 2010.

1. voydas

voydas Member

Ratings:
    +0
    any ideas?

i select custom restore
    choose the rom (2.0.1 stock)
    select everything
    perform restore
    ......done (it completes)
    i reboot my phone
    everything is exactly the same

need help

2. voydas

voydas Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It appears as if the Simple restore option works yet the Advanced one doesn't. Hmmmph. :(

I also notice when using the simple restore the restore process appears to be much longer. About 2-3 lines of Restoring......................., while the advanced is Restoring.......... (done). With nothing actually being changed.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  3. Ace Benjamin

Ace Benjamin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Addressing your situation ;)

Hey, I've been through quite a few Nandroid episodes. Most are from trying out different roms to see which is best for me. But each time I am on recovery mode and I wipe everything from there before restoring anything. ( I have a folder on my puter called (sdcard and rom backups). I dumped all my roms and sdcard stuff in there. I go there and switch roms or whatever anytime I want with the Nandroid folder. ) If you wipe then you should have no concern of leftovers still being there. Oh, and I also used Astro Task Manager to backup ALL my apps before trying any of this stuff. That one is free if you didn't know. Market. Hope that helps a little bit. :greendroid:

Search tags for this page

nandroid restore no files found

restore nandroid not working