1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nandroid Restore Bug

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by firefalldown, Mar 2, 2010.

1. firefalldown

firefalldown New Member

So I noticed that sometimes when I do a nandroid restore, for whatever reason my Market apps will always stay at Starting download for days at a time and I will be unable to send an email out from my gmail(receives just fine). Anyone else having this problem? I found a google thread about it, but only just thought to connect it to nandroid since it is the only time it happens. So far the only way I found to fix this problem is to do a factory reset and recustomize everything which is a pain.

Link to Google Thread
  2. kevdog

kevdog New Member

I've had this happen to me and to solve it you need to

Settings->Applications->Manage Applications

Right click on 4 line button (the second button next to back arrow and home button on the bottom of the screen) Select Filter-> Choose All

Go into Gmail and Gmail Storage and select Clear DATA.

You should be good to go after this!!
  3. firefalldown

firefalldown New Member

Thanks!

Your a lifesaver man, thanks!