1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nandroid backups via "standard" bootloader recovery

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by mguel, Dec 18, 2010.

1. mguel

mguel New Member

Hi,

I switched my MIlestone for a D2G here in South America. I want to apply the Fission ROM to use a standard android version without all the moto stuff. But before I want to make a nandroid backup.

I've done one using Bootstrap (ClocksworkMod REcovery), but I was wondering if it is not possible to do it using SPRecovery or Openrecovery type of recovery (loading to normal bootloader and applying the update.zip of those or other recovery).

I used previously a Motorola Milestone, and made my nandroid backups that way, and the advantage I see is to be able to restore a backup from the standard recovery in the case I'm not able to boot the phone to get to run bootstrap recovery (as happened to someone here whe trying to apply a ROM).

Is it possible yet?

Cheers,
    Mguel
Search tags for this page

android backup bootloader

android bootloader backup

android how backup bootloade
backup android phone from bootloader
backup bootloader android
backup motorola bootloader
droid 2 global nandroid backup
how to nandroid