1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nandroid Backup Q.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by shdwsol, Feb 28, 2010.

1. shdwsol

shdwsol New Member

Thanks for even reading this one guys.

I am rooted, and running the DM 1.1 ROM. I have run a few others, and have recently gained a firm understanding of how Nandroid works...LOL My question is this:

If I do a full Nandroid backup of my DM1.1 setup, to include data and all the other stuff, and I load up another ROM; can I do a data and cache wipe and reload my BU of DM 1.1 and it will completely reflash to the old state? Thanks in advance for any help and understanding you guys can lend me.
  2. jrummy16

jrummy16 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member Developer

Yes, if you do an advanved nandroid backup, wipe your phone and then decide to go back to the backup you made it will go back to exactly what it was like when you performed the backup.