1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nandroid Backup File Size

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by rolo_tamazi, May 13, 2010.

1. rolo_tamazi

rolo_tamazi New Member

So I was in sprecovery waiting for my nandroid backup to finish up and noticed it was taking a bit longer than usual. After it completed and I transferred it over to my computer I noticed the file size was much larger than usual, 2.25 GB to be exact! The average size up to this point had been around 200-300 MB.

Opening up the nandroid folder I saw that the 'cache.tar' had ballooned up to 2.1 GB. The previous backup, done just 2 days prior, had a 'cache.tar size of 40 MB. Could this be because of some app I installed? I don't remember what new apps I downloaded.

I was just wondering if this is normal or if I should be worried and need to do something. Also, just curious, but what is the average size of your nandroid backups?
  2. rolo_tamazi

rolo_tamazi New Member

bump

Bueller,... Bueller.... Bueller.
Search tags for this page

how big is a nandroid file

how big is an android backup

how large is a average nandroid bqckup

nandroid backup too large

which files are backup in a nandroid backup

why my nandroid backup file size so big