2-Poweramp

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
My favorite has always been Beautiful Widgets and everything they have to offer. Their super clock widget and toggle widgets are the only thing on my home screen besides my APP folder from GoLauncher.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Mine used to be beautiful widgets but just discovered Make Your Clock Widget. I can customize my clock widget to include clock, weather, forecast, next alarm, battery %, battery temp and make it look exactly like I want. It's a lot of fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
This is my make your widget that I created. Wish I could do a screen shot on this phone. Hope this image works.

View attachment 50564

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Mine used to be beautiful widgets but just discovered Make Your Clock Widget. I can customize my clock widget to include clock, weather, forecast, next alarm, battery %, battery temp and make it look exactly like I want. It's a lot of fun.

My wife and I love that app :cool:

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

GSdub510

Reaction score
Sydman said:
My favorite has always been Beautiful Widgets and everything they have to offer. Their super clock widget and toggle widgets are the only thing on my home screen besides my APP folder from GoLauncher.

This

Bulhedd

Reaction score
Elixir 2 Widgets. You can make pretty much any widget you want.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Executive Assistant, Advanced Clock Widget Pro and Caynax Melody Battery Pro...

thebeeobee

Reaction score
I use the separate Evernote widgets on my main homescreen and have turned my Maxx into a note taking machine.

I did however find a bug in the "Speech-to-text" button, that causes a notification to pop up that the razr is in usb storage mode and you can't get rid of the notification. If i leave another text-to-speech note, i can get a second one of these notifications to pop up, and so-forth. Beyond the notification I can't tell if it's really doing anything bad.

I also have Producteev's Large widget on another home screen, which is my to-do list of choice and syncs beautifully with my mac and web app. The problem is, I believe this widget is supposed to be 4 spaces wide, and it's showing up as 3 wide.

So yeah, despite the bugs, I'm using the crap out of these two.

Business Calendar, mentioned above, looks awesome! I have to take a look at that and see if it fits my workflow.

Also have Battery Monitor widget based on the recommendation of a few people on here.

Last edited: