Naked phone holster!

WhaDaFk

Reaction score
Well here is somewhat of an update on getting our hands on a naked holster for the D4, or as Seidio calls them Spring-Clip Holsters. I emailed them to see if they will be coming out with one and this is the reply I got today:

"Hello

Thank you for your inquiry at Seidioonline. We are currently working on accessories for these new smartphones. We'll notify you when our most popular items are available. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA of the products for the Motorola Droid 4. We'll notify you when our most popular items are available. Please send email to [email protected] for more updates on these products.

We're always in the process of developing and releasing new accessories so I do recommend periodically checking our online store for product updates.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Seidioonline Technical Support Team

Seidio Customer Service"

They do have stuff for the Razr out so HOPEFULLY the Droid 4 is not to far away.

Noodle360

Reaction score
Decent case

I broke down and had to order SOMETHING (I forget the phones in my pocket and jumping in and out of trucks all day) so I broke down and ordered this^^^ Finally arrived yesterday so after a days use Id have to say I kind of like it. Seems to hold the phone well (First had my doubts) and it fits the car dock awesomely (Motorola dock, removed insert). The top parts doesn't block any of the number buttons on the top row, and the kickstand is kind of nice. Watched an episode of Wilfred on my lunch with it, and I, in kick back mode :)

djc529

Reaction score
Call sedio!!!

I have a droid 2. I want to buy a droid 4. But i just started looking for a naked holster and cannot find one either. I called Seidio1.832.204.1118. They take requests. I guess when they get enough they make it. Everyone call!!!!

OP
A

AverageJoe

Reaction score
I have a droid 2. I want to buy a droid 4. But i just started looking for a naked holster and cannot find one either. I called Seidio1.832.204.1118. They take requests. I guess when they get enough they make it. Everyone call!!!!

Don't bother, the d4 sucks. I had Verizon swap mine out for a Razr. Not having a hard keyboard isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The bulk and poor screen resolution of the d4 is not worth it.