1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

n64oid problems, help!

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by beatboxjohn777, Dec 25, 2011.

1. beatboxjohn777

beatboxjohn777 New Member

Sorry to all if this is in the wrong place, just searching the internet for answers. Just got a Droid Razr for Christmas, and downloaded N64oid. Was really excited, pictures looked great, etc. Upon installing, I downloaded Zelda OOT. Off the bat, the N64 logo with NINTENDO was replaced with a red rectangle. As I progressed thru the screens, all textures were replaced with colored blocks. Even links drawing on his tree house was a white block. Besides that, the roms run with super sqeaky sound (like fast forward?). If anyone knows whats going on, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks in advance@
  2. lfylove

lfylove New Member

I think there still having trouble with 64 games and thts one of em. I went and bought a 64 just for tht game lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
droid x n64 oid
n64oid fast forward

n64oid help

n64oid not loading roms

n64oid problems

n64oid razr hd
n64oid troubleshoot video
problems downloading n64iod