N64OID not showing in market, is it just me?

viper1549

Reaction score
I know for a fact i saw it in the market the other day and was pondering buying it and then all the sudden it hit me.. why would i not want this app on my TB and to my dismay it was not in the market when i searched for it. Everything i have done, market.android.com or what ever it is.. i used the correct one and it found nothing.

anyone able to duplicate this or did i do something on my end?

thanks in advance.

OP
V

viper1549

Reaction score
can anyone drop a yea or no, i dont expect anyone to know how to fix it maybe its just down right now.. thanks..

michael101108

Reaction score
Yea. I been looking for it 2. Not there. Idk why tho

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Fronc

Reaction score
My market stopped showing 90Droid (p90x tracker) and Fios Mobile Remote (not the DVR manager but the remote control). When I find them at market.android.com they appear to not be compatible with my device. Is that something the devs of the apps have to fix, or is there a fix available?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No one has heard from the dev since the Japan disaster! :icon_eek:

Sent down via a Bolt of lightning!!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It appears his name is Yong Zhang which is Chinese. But you never know.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ahhh good! Hopefully its just a coincidence then! :)

It appears his name is Yong Zhang which is Chinese. But you never know.

Sent down via a Bolt of lightning!!

whosdadog

Reaction score
I have an og droid and it has disappeared for me as well. I do know that I have seen it on the market a few days ago, so it seems to have been removed. I found an apk floating around, but I plan to buy it when it resurfaces.

kennydied23

Reaction score
I heard the dev got tired of everybody complaining of issues so he pulled the emu from the market while he fixes them and to not expect another update for about a month.

Targitzan

Reaction score
I bought the app already. If the developer puts it back on, will I have to repurchase it for updates? Or is it considered purchased even if it's taken off the market?

G

goblueboy

I heard the dev got tired of everybody complaining of issues so he pulled the emu from the market while he fixes them and to not expect another update for about a month.

I don't think this is the case. Everyone in the market was happy that it finally arrived. They didn't care if it worked fully or not. I am surprised no one has posted any articles about it. I loved seeing the updates for n64oid. It was like cyanogenmod nightlys for me

kennydied23

Reaction score

I don't think this is the case. Everyone in the market was happy that it finally arrived. They didn't care if it worked fully or not. I am surprised no one has posted any articles about it. I loved seeing the updates for n64oid. It was like cyanogenmod nightlys for me

I don't think it was the market feedback that did it, but I don't know the true reason why it was pulled. I do miss it though :(

Jeyman

Reaction score

I don't think it was the market feedback that did it, but I don't know the true reason why it was pulled. I do miss it though :(
about to root my thunderbolt just to get the darn thing from my back up on my moto droid.

Hope to see it back up soon, loved the thing Mario 64 worked really well for me and it was holding me over at work :sad:

OP
V

viper1549

Reaction score

about to root my thunderbolt just to get the darn thing from my back up on my moto droid.

Hope to see it back up soon, loved the thing Mario 64 worked really well for me and it was holding me over at work :sad:

I'm not one to usually suggest black market but the app is online I still play it everyday.. Google it

Sent from the Bolt.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Whats great is I shelled out 6 bucks for an app I cannot re download after having to do a factory reset.

Thanks yongzh, you're a true ****ing champ.