N64 Emu, PSX Emu, VLC Player => We need to get Zodtt in the boat

hlaalu

Reaction score
This is cool, I just found my hundreds and hundreds of roms from back in the day, I'm eager to load them up on my droid!

Rocky_Droid

Reaction score
For those like me who love SC1 and wish it was out for the droid, can look forward to it when the N64 emulator comes out :D :icon_ banana:

hlaalu

Reaction score
Hey guys, stupid question but the on screen controls are pretty useless because only one button can be hit at a time, right?

CrappyAlloy

Reaction score
Hey guys, stupid question but the on screen controls are pretty useless because only one button can be hit at a time, right?
The Droids screen is multitouch...so no, you can hit more then one at a time.

hlaalu

Reaction score
but not the eris, correct? because it won't let me hit more than one at a time.
Well what are you refering to specifically? The Eris has multitouch as well, but not all apps/games support it.

The on screen controls. Say I want to move mario to the right and have him jump at the same time, my phone will only register one button at a time. I can't use the pad and hit A or B at the same time. I'm using nesoid btw.

Reaction score
We have multitouch support.. go look at google maps..

It's just not implemented in everything

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok guys we have enaugh offtopic now :). i hope i can give you some news about the development progress this weekend.

pigpen

Reaction score
just signed the petition, #1193, would love to see this get off the ground. I'd love to play descent on this phone.