N1 = Hyundai with a Porche engine

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
I couldn't hold it in any longer..... I'm not gonna go so far as calling it ugly but, that thing is very plain looking.. heck the Eris even looks better.

JFDroid

Reaction score
I couldn't hold it in any longer..... I'm not gonna go so far as calling it ugly but, that thing is very plain looking.. heck the Eris even looks better.

Agreed. HTC manufacturing is horrible. Sucky, cheap, flimsy plastic. I much prefer the Droid's heavy, hard-edged body. Sexy.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

"N1 = Hyundai with a Porche engine"

Depends on the type of Porsche engine if it is ugly (inside and out) or not, especially under the hood :)

Seriously, I get what you are saying.. I haven't seen a Nexus in the flesh yet, but if it is even close to an Eris I am not gonna like it. Everytime I pick up my wife's Eris it feels like a little toy to me. I have big hands and the Droid feels just about right to me, actually it could even be a little bigger and I would like it better.

However, I do like the all black look of the Eris vs the 2 tone look of the Nexus.