1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

N1 = Hyundai with a Porche engine

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by StepDroid, Jan 16, 2010.

1. StepDroid

StepDroid Official Site Vendor Premium Member

I couldn't hold it in any longer..... I'm not gonna go so far as calling it ugly but, that thing is very plain looking.. heck the Eris even looks better.
  2. JFDroid

JFDroid New Member

Agreed. HTC manufacturing is horrible. Sucky, cheap, flimsy plastic. I much prefer the Droid's heavy, hard-edged body. Sexy.
  3. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

"N1 = Hyundai with a Porche engine"

Depends on the type of Porsche engine if it is ugly (inside and out) or not, especially under the hood :)

Seriously, I get what you are saying.. I haven't seen a Nexus in the flesh yet, but if it is even close to an Eris I am not gonna like it. Everytime I pick up my wife's Eris it feels like a little toy to me. I have big hands and the Droid feels just about right to me, actually it could even be a little bigger and I would like it better.

However, I do like the all black look of the Eris vs the 2 tone look of the Nexus.