N00b

accent03

Reaction score
Just upgraded from a omnia LOL and got the moto droid. VERY impressed.
Its super fast and i havent found one bad thing about it.
but i do have some general questions i would like to have answered.\

thanks..

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome! ask away if you can't find your answers by searching ;)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We're here and eager to help. Glad you're enjoying the Droid. I think you'll be very happy.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum! We can't answer your questions if you don't tell us what they are!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: you'll find plenty of people willing to help but it's generally quicker to do a few searches. It's VERY likely that whatever questions you have have already been asked (and answered) dozens of times. But if they haven't just start a new thread and you'll get some responses without too long of a wait.

OP
A

accent03

Reaction score
I need to know how to delete your history on the Google quick search..the one at the top of my screen as soon as i look at my phone...its kinda annoying seeing all the stuff Ive recently searched.

And also i am running a app "Advanced task killer" The emplyee at verizon actually put this on before he gave me the phone and said itsvery useful for shutting down tasks, which it is pretty helpful after i end some tasks it says available memory at the top and it will say something along the lines of "79m" so idk how much i am supposed to have or what. and sometime it says i have tasks running such as "alarm clock" and "corporate calendar" even though i have never even opened those before due tp the fact i do not need them.

i appreciate your replies.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, accent03!
That's easy. Open up Google and sign into your account if you're not already signed on. Then find the link for Web History in My Account. (middle, right side) You can then choose to pause (if I remember right) your web history and that stuff will quit showing up.