n00b - Please recommend a good hard rubber case

mbrando45

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I just got a DX and I am looking for a good hard rubber case. I like the rugged type cases, but I want all of the exterior to be rubber, not hard plastic. I also don't want the screen protector to be built in to the case itself. I have done a good bit of searching, and found some great info here. Just can't find the case I am looking for. It doesn't have to be cheap. I don't want the soft rubber gel skin either.

You guys are the experts, so I really value your advice.

Thanks

Mark

OP
M

mbrando45

Reaction score
I am currently using the body glove, but would like something more rubbery. (Is that a word??)

hemi1300

Reaction score
i have tried quite a few cases so far such as: rocketfish hard case from best buy (not bad but tabs that lock together are junk and would break easily), leather case w/kickstand from verizon (returned it, wouldn't stay snapped shut), body glove(my favorite for a hard snap case, nice rubbery feel to it and snaps shut very securely. My two new favorites are the otterbox commuter and incipio, been usin the otterbox lately and lovin it. Seidio is also supposed to be pretty nice, haven't tried that one yet though lol