n00b from NorCal

Momster

Reaction score
I upgraded my little green LG enV VX9900 that I loved to a Droid around Valentine's Day this year. I wanted to have email, Google, picture gallery, etc. I don't mind the Droid, I guess, but I'm not as impressed as I was hoping I'd be to sustain my good feelings about a 2-yr data plan contract.

Bo that's why I'm here...not to complain but to use this forum to help me over the bumps so I can get more out of my Droid experience. :i-m_so_happy:

One thing I do love is that I have what seems to be unlimited text inbox capacity and I can actually see what we'd previously said in text. :yahoo:Awesome. Except that now I can't save special texts that stroke my ego :p

warrior21

Reaction score
If you want to get the most out of your phone, this is the place for you to be. There is so much this phone can do, it's just a matter of learning how it works. Welcome to the forum.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I upgraded my little green LG enV VX9900 that I loved to a Droid around Valentine's Day this year. I wanted to have email, Google, picture gallery, etc. I don't mind the Droid, I guess, but I'm not as impressed as I was hoping I'd be to sustain my good feelings about a 2-yr data plan contract.

Bo that's why I'm here...not to complain but to use this forum to help me over the bumps so I can get more out of my Droid experience. :i-m_so_happy:

One thing I do love is that I have what seems to be unlimited text inbox capacity and I can actually see what we'd previously said in text. :yahoo:Awesome. Except that now I can't save special texts that stroke my ego :p

There is an app in the Market for saving text. Do a search on "saving text."

Welcome to the Droid Forum, glad to have you here. If you need any additional help just ask. We will be happy to help.

TekHawk

Reaction score

im also in norcal area if you ever need help fixing a rooting related blunder

OP
Momster

Momster

Reaction score
If I knew what "rooting related" means... ha.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. My oldest son lives in Charlotte. Beautiful city!

Mike