N.o.v.a

Discussion in 'Android Games Discussions' started by Amaeloeze, May 28, 2010.

1. Amaeloeze

Amaeloeze New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow this game is revolutionary! it's like playing a console game on your phone. It's simply amazing! My only problem to the people who've played is that it the joy stick seems to be getting stuck sometimes, and also when there's a lot of enemies on screen the game kinda goes a little crazy and the controls sometimes don't work with you. For the people that have played this on the MOTO DRIOD are you having the same problem? Is so how did you fix it?

2. Diordna

Diordna Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Game's alright, I like it. Yeah multitouch is a little buggy sometimes but nothing to to bad.
    Also playing online is pretty hard to kill people (or I suck lol)

3. maxohkc

maxohkc Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah and remember gameloft games were not actually done according to gameloft they still have a lot more work to do.

4. Amaeloeze

Amaeloeze New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    how do u get it work online it says something about being connected to wifi and then it kiks me out?

5. Diordna

Diordna Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just do it idk? Turn wifi on lol

6. Winteryfresh

Winteryfresh New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think the multi touch issue is a problem with our phone. its when your fingers are on the screen at the same time and your fingers are too close together, the screen gets confused haha.

Like if your custom ROM had an app called "dev tools" and you click on "pointer location" you will see what I mean by the screen gets confused if you move your fingers too close together.

7. Riddick

Riddick Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How do I find this on the market, what's the full title?

8. MustangGT500

MustangGT500 DF News Team
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
  9. metalblood

metalblood Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Will gameloft offer updates for their games? I really want to buy N.O.V.A. but I am a little worried about the controls. The trailer looked amazing.

10. loophole

loophole Member

Ratings:
    +0
    controls actually work quite well and are very responsive. was very surprised as to how well the controls worked for the game. i'm hoping more games follow suite with similar control schemes. works well for a touch screen

11. Riddick

Riddick Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, what confused me was that there is another game in the market called "nova" and it is NOTHING like what has been described in this thread and others.

Gameloft is making a huge mistake. I wonder how many Droid users buy their apps from third party locations compared to buying them from the market? If they're concerned about the 30% fee they'd have to pay to Google (Doesn't Apple charge more than this?) then all they have to do is charge +30% on all market apps while offering a discount on their website.

What makes it worse is that most of their games have issues currently. At least with the Android market you know going into it that you have a 24 hour window to get a refund. With Gameloft I have no idea what their refund policy is and most likely it's not as friendly. Games certainly wont auto-download for you when you reformat your phone, install a new rom, etc.

I hope they're keeping it off the market because they consider it beta and they'll release it to the market once they feel it's stable. I think that happened with Asphalt.

12. MustangGT500

MustangGT500 DF News Team
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    you can read my review of nova on droidblog.net if you want. its worth its money. but i agree gameloft dont play a nice game with the people and i wrote about it in my article too.

Search tags for this page

droid nova

droidnova