Mysterious Device Now With November 23 Launch date

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I will be very disappointed if the LTE Incredible has only 1-32gig SD slot.:)

UNC

Reaction score
Any word on what kinda battery life this thing supposedly gets? My DINC is a power whore. (And is collecting dust... probably what I'll sell for the vPhone)

harshd2000

Reaction score
went through the FCC e-filings. Didn't find anything regarding this phone OR Merge. Did find stuff on HTC 7 Pro however. May be I didn't search correctly, but no info on this out there yet.

Perhaps it will take time.

IXIKelsonIXI

Reaction score
Any word on what kinda battery life this thing supposedly gets? My DINC is a power whore. (And is collecting dust... probably what I'll sell for the vPhone)

There isn't any real detail on anything about this phone, to be honest. Other than existing, and being a 4.3 inch screen, everything else is mostly speculation.

I would expect the battery life isn't stellar--it is alleged to have a 1.2 GHz processor, and with the large screen etc, it has the potential to be a power hog as well. I am thinking it will be on par with the Evo in terms of battery life. Probably better because it is newer tech, but in the end, it will be up to you to manage it well to get decent battery life.

harshd2000

Reaction score
went through the FCC e-filings. Didn't find anything regarding this phone OR Merge. Did find stuff on HTC 7 Pro however. May be I didn't search correctly, but no info on this out there yet.

correction. Found all HTC Win Pho 7 phones. No HTC Droids that are suppose to come out soon yet

bizzshow

Reaction score
Man I hate going to work come home and have to catch up on 20 pages if nite more but I'm soo happy that I may be able to pre order this on friday the anticipation is going to kill me guess it's time to start playing angry birds again

wmnomore

Reaction score

correction. Found all HTC Win Pho 7 phones. No HTC Droids that are suppose to come out soon yet

I thought i remember seeing the Merge go thru.

Yep: Verizon's dual-mode HTC slider leaked by FCC | Android Atlas - CNET Blogs

deadlyv2

Reaction score
It's gonna have to have at least a 1.2Ghz processor now to be in competition with the D2 Global. HTC is never one to be outshined by the competition. Weren't they they the first to have the Incredible with a 1Ghz processor? I bet you they will release it with it clocked to 1.3Ghz, just to one-up the D2 Global.

Well technically they did make the N1 and that has a 1ghz.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ChuckG73

Reaction score
I am going to bet if we called and asked about the Droid 2WE the day before the presale the rep would say it is not in their system and they heard it was launching on blank date but nothing confirmed.....This phone will come out when it comes out, all I want is to know what it is going to be so I can make a decision on waiting for this phone or going in a different direction.

Thanks

I would love a new forum started that is locked down to info about the phone only......

2005CTS

Reaction score
I assume that when Miami gets the green light to release info...that it will be released into a new forum/thread and include specs, pics and release information.

I was hoping that would be this morning...

DurangoJim

Reaction score
Don't think it's coming on 11/12

Been enjoying this thread and really looking forward to getting the DINC HD when it comes out. A big thanks to Miami for the info he's provided. After being a fan of phones and then smartphones for the past 12 years there's something that's bothering me about this upcoming release and I think a lot of us are going to be disappointed on Friday.

What we know:
There are some pics of a device that we're assuming is the DINC HD
Miami has a contact that states the phone is going to be available for preorder on Friday.

That's it, this is not to disparage Miami or state what he's telling us isn't true, it's just that EVERY other phone that comes out has leaks, pictures, images of the phone in some companies' system. We have none of that here at all. Try to think back in the last year when the last time a phone was released that we didn't have any info, and now we're told it'll be available on Friday? It just doesn't add up or make sense. I have my doubts about the info his connection is providing, but I have no doubts about the sincerity of the posts.

Like I said, I want this as much as anyone else, but these threads tend to get people worked up to a frenzy and I'm afraid there's going to be a bunch of really upset people come 12:01am on Friday and then throughout the day as members of this great site keep refreshing VZW's site and calling.

Not trolling, just trying to state what is pretty obvious when you sit back and look at this objectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.