Mysterious Device Now With November 23 Launch date

Status
Not open for further replies.

2005CTS

Reaction score
Been trolling this thread as a guest for the last week. Had to register just to post in this truly epic thread. Never seen a thread so a-buzz that every time I push refresh there's a whole new page of replies. LOL

I sure hope this thing drops on the rumored date. I'm NE2 on the 13th and can't wait to see how many skips this POS BB Storm can make across the lake.

Best quote of the day!!! As a fellow storm user you now have me in search of the nearest lake to try this out myself.

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Seem odd there are sites already for accessories when just a few hours ago no one outside of these forums and Verizon/HTC executives knew about this thing.

Those sites appear to me to be simply providing links to Dinc cases, not Dinc HD cases, regardless of what they are titled.

digdug1

Reaction score
Seem odd there are sites already for accessories when just a few hours ago no one outside of these forums and Verizon/HTC executives knew about this thing.

agreed miami plus online stores with accessories is to much of a coincidence!dancedroid

unseenme

Reaction score
I don't really foresee the specs being any different than what we've seen. 1g snapdragon, 512 ram/rom, 8g internal, 8mp camera, 1.3mp on the front, 720p recording (original reports were 1080p), 4.3" capacitive touch screen. Basically the same specs as the X in Evo form. I'd be surprised if anything changes.

Swyped from the BIGGEST BADDEST machine on the planet

prepare to be surprised then i guess.. lol

True dat...i was surprised to see the D2 Global at 1.2ghz.

nate44

Reaction score
Been trolling this thread as a guest for the last week. Had to register just to post in this truly epic thread. Never seen a thread so a-buzz that every time I push refresh there's a whole new page of replies. LOL

I sure hope this thing drops on the rumored date. I'm NE2 on the 13th and can't wait to see how many skips this POS BB Storm can make across the lake.

user cp- edit options- thread display options- 40 posts per page ;)

toddabuilder

Reaction score
I sure hope this thing drops on the rumored date. I'm NE2 on the 13th and can't wait to see how many skips this POS BB Storm can make across the lake.[/QUOTE]

Maybe we should have a contest to see how many we can get!!!!!

Have we heard if the kickstand has made the final cut?

IXIKelsonIXI

Reaction score

Maybe we should have a contest to see how many we can get!!!!!

Have we heard if the kickstand has made the final cut?[/QUOTE]

I think technically we haven't heard if anything has made the final cut :icon_eek:

Lol. Seriously, I want some legit, concrete details about this phone!

matthew4295

Reaction score
I might be wrong.....sorry if I am....but I did talk to higher than just a rep....actually I talk to his boss and his boss and his boss. LOL

Vanilla Ice

Reaction score
I don't really foresee the specs being any different than what we've seen. 1g snapdragon, 512 ram/rom, 8g internal, 8mp camera, 1.3mp on the front, 720p recording (original reports were 1080p), 4.3" capacitive touch screen. Basically the same specs as the X in Evo form. I'd be surprised if anything changes.

prepare to be surprised then i guess.. lol

I am dying to hear the news on the official online order date.

Friday morning at 12:01 can't come soon enough. Question...I wonder if that will be 12:01 eastern or pacific. Anyone know?

a verizon rep told me the droid pro went on pre-order today at 6am et. so my guess is that it will be the same for the dinc hd. oh and none of them knew about the droid pro till todays release date.

viper1549

Reaction score
I might be wrong.....sorry if I am....but I did talk to higher than just a rep....actually I talk to his boss and his boss and his boss. LOL

no need to make stuff up matthew there not going to transfer you to anyone higher than the supervisor for details on a phone that has not been acknowledged yet..

If you want attention just say so but dont start throwing nonsense around lol

Thevaristy

Reaction score

no need to make stuff up matthew there not going to transfer you to anyone higher than the supervisor for details on a phone that has not been acknowledged yet..

If you want attention just say so but dont start throwing nonsense around lol

Yeah, whats going on Matthew? You have had Miami's back all this time, and now you say he is wrong about the name, AND the pre-order date!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.