Mysterious Device Now With November 23 Launch date

Status
Not open for further replies.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish i could just say look here but i cannot go to deep in to details. Though I'm tryi g to get out what you need to know. Which is really the final result of my emails to them about if there is two devices or a push. I'm still waiting on that answer and will post that as soon as i get that info.

So the two devices is still in question?

What is push?

Can't wait for more info!?

A push would mean it's been delayed to upgrade to lte. I haven't confirmed it yet but i have asked by email for that information. Now i wait like the rest of you.

Thanks

Miami

Sent from a Droid from somewhere in FL using Tapatalk

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm nothing new yet.

You know Miami I am just over in Jacksonville and tempted to come meet you directly.. lol..

Funny i was in St. Augustine yesterday and in to the evening. Had dinner at carabbas right there on us1.

Maybe next time im over there it will be possible.

Well on a side note then.. I live on Amelia Island.. you ever that way I got you a brew at the Palace....:icon_ banana:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know Miami I am just over in Jacksonville and tempted to come meet you directly.. lol..

Funny i was in St. Augustine yesterday and in to the evening. Had dinner at carabbas right there on us1.

Maybe next time im over there it will be possible.

Well on a side note then.. I live on Amelia Island.. you ever that way I got you a brew at the Palace....:icon_ banana:

I'll take you up on that one weekend for sure.

Sent from a Droid from somewhere in Fla. using Tapatalk

harshd2000

Reaction score
hey man, are you going to be able to reveal any details on the phone today? aside from the 2 phones dilemma you are trying to sort out with your contact?

I bet you if you reveal one thing, this thread will get right back on track (instead of bickering, arguing, smashing, etc...) :)

Reaction score
hey man, are you going to be able to reveal any details on the phone today? aside from the 2 phones dilemma you are trying to sort out with your contact?

I bet you if you reveal one thing, this thread will get right back on track (instead of bickering, arguing, smashing, etc...) :)

It is on track. It's so on track free beer offers are coming outta no where. You can't get better than that! :D

Reaction score
a co-worker at the office just showed me the evo he got over the weekend... so jealous!

i. freakin. want. to. ditch. my. droid eris. thing is getting slow and i want a bigger screen.!

hopefully some new info/pictures will get posted today

oh well... only 14 more days and a wakeup :)

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Wanted to clear up Football pm'ed me and we got everything cleared up. Just so everyone knows, his comments weren't directed at me personally. So everything is good.

Everyone, let's just keep calm. We'll keep getting details as they come. Thank you all for coming back on track.

rlmesq

Reaction score
One thing I do like about my Blackberry Storm is the charging dock. I have multiple docs - one in the office and one on my nightstand that I use for an alarm clock. Hopefully HTC has some nice accessories for this phone...and they are available at launch or soon after.

I'm done with device-specific charging docks and the like. I looked at the car cradle for my Droid X but it won't work with any sort of skin or cover. Besides, the whole point of making micro USB the standard connector was to reduce e-waste. Wall warts are nothing compared to docks and car kits.

I just bought a couple of nice looking acrylic business card holders at Office Depot and drilled half inch holes to route a USB connector through the back. They'll hold any device in portrait or landscape mode, and I can use my phone while it's still connected. The cradle just dangles on the cable.

2005CTS

Reaction score
I wish i could just say look here but i cannot go to deep in to details. Though I'm tryi g to get out what you need to know. Which is really the final result of my emails to them about if there is two devices or a push. I'm still waiting on that answer and will post that as soon as i get that info.

So the two devices is still in question?

What is push?

Can't wait for more info!?

A push would mean it's been delayed to upgrade to lte. I haven't confirmed it yet but i have asked by email for that information. Now i wait like the rest of you.

Thanks

Miami

Oh - that would not be good. Hopefully you will still be able to reveal some info on the phone this week. Seriously - if this phone is delayed until some time in the 1st quarter of 2011 I may scream! Verizon has really left a void in their line up going into the Christmas season in terms of a new high end touch screen phone. Now...if they want to delay the DINC HD until the middle of January...and make it LTE I might be able to deal with that. But if they push this back to March then I like many other disgruntled Storm users coming off contract this month may leave Verizon in search of another polished fast touch screen phone. Right now the DINC HD is the best chance we have at a good touch screen (non binged/motoblured) phone on Verizon.

Oh please Verizon//htc do not let us down!

Vanilla Ice

Reaction score
I just can't see the droid pro and droid 2 w/e being such a hit. Maybe for businesses owners and their employees. But that’s about it. For example. The dx was the biggest hit for Verizon this year. Not only for its slick looks, but because of its 4.3" screen. People want that! I love to play games and watch videos, but it’s not as fun/good on the D1 3.7" screen compared to my wife’s dx 4.3" screen. I know for sure the dinc hd will be released this month. Just in time for the holidays. Just remember, Verizon is gearing up to announce their release of the iphone for January. If Verizon were to release the dinc hd in December a lot of people will hold off because they want the iphone so badly. So what’s one month to them? So I say Dinc HD this month and the merge next month.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Everyone, let's just keep calm.

imagesbacon_2Danimalhouse.jpg

creaky

Reaction score
Can't start a new thread on this but...

...did anyone else eligible for an upgrade get a request for a survey from VZW?

The gist of it was "why haven't you used your upgrade?" One of the responses possible was "I want an iPhone." There was also a write-in segment where you could state things like, "I want an LTE device."

Status
Not open for further replies.