MyMobiler for android

AndyMan

Reaction score
I currently have been using a program called MyMobiler with my vx6800, when my droid gets in tomorrow, does anyone know of anything similar that will work for android?

beefamato

Reaction score
Screencast is the closest thing I've seen. I really miss MyMobiler! Screencast is just now being developed and doesn't look nearly as smooth as MyMobiler, but hopefully it will keep getting better.

People need to know the greatness that was MyMobiler and develop an app like it for Android

beefamato

Reaction score
Bump. Any progress that anybody knows of?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6wGSRysm9E"]Here's MyMobiler in action for WM[/ame] . Full control of your device from your PC's mouse and keyboard.
Trust me, you want this for Android.
I'd be willing to buy this.

beefamato

Reaction score
Go vote for it here. Let's get lots of people to vote for it and maybe we'll see it happen!

beefamato

Reaction score
Once you've sat at your computer for a few hours being able to type out your text messages from your computer's keyboard, then you'll know why you've wanted this.

Vote for it here and post the voting link in other places if you agree.

I mean, it doesn't solve world hunger or anything, but it's a great capability.

beefamato

Reaction score
That's a good question. I don't think there's anything that lets you send and receive texts from your pc.

Edit: at least I haven't seen it. Please point me to an Android app that will let me do that with my phone. I'd love to use it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know about receiving because I don't feel I need that but

RemoteSMS allows sending
Verizon website allows sending and receiving I think
Motorola Phone Tools allows sending

beefamato

Reaction score
Wow. RemoteSMS is great. The paid version lets you send and receive. Cool! Thanks.