1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MyLookout App

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by scottstribling, Aug 8, 2011.

1. scottstribling

scottstribling New Member

I would highly recommend using Lookout on my Android phone. It is a great app. I recently had my work truck and trailer, full of tools and equipment, stolen. My phone was in the car dock when it was taken. I was able to use the Lookout App to locate the phone. In return I was able to locate my truck. I had my truck returned in less than 12 hours after it was taken. Unfortunately it was stripped of all valuable tools and the trailer was empty. But I have my truck. Thanks to the developers of Lookout!
  2. Atom702

Atom702 New Member

Very cool. I Use lookout to keep phone clean and running smooth. Glad the other options work too.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. soniat

soniat New Member

yes interesting i loved it ............
Search tags for this page

mylookout

mylookout register
why is my lookout app not working