MyBackUp Pro

CoryNorris

Reaction score
So when i try to back up my apps and data (online and to SD) using this it goes hrough the process and then at the end each app it says it failed and says no such table assets. Can you guys help me fix this or give me another app to tryout. Thanks in advance

Pixiefrogw

Reaction score
I've never had that problem with MyBackUp Pro, have you tried clearing it's data and cache and/or uninstalling then reinstalling again?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to access the backup up file through your computer? I tried to find it when I plugged the phone in and can't.

JKZ

Reaction score
Should be in the folder "rerware". That's where I found mine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Should be in the folder "rerware". That's where I found mine.

I looked for that folder and didn't find it.

Did you look using the phone or your computer?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

JKZ

Reaction score
I just looked on the phone using file explorer. I'll check on the computer in a bit when I get to it. I'll let you know what I find out.

JKZ

Reaction score
Ok, I just plugged into the computer and checked. Everything shows up just fine. The folder is "rerware" and all the backup folders are within that one. Not sure why it's not showing up on yours, that is strange.

jclake

Reaction score
Ok, I just plugged into the computer and checked. Everything shows up just fine. The folder is "rerware" and all the backup folders are within that one. Not sure why it's not showing up on yours, that is strange.

When you first plug in the USB cable you are given two choices. One of the choices is something like "connect as a photo device." Take that option. If you select the other option many of the system files are hidden. With the photo device option (or "camera") you get to see all files.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's interesting - sounds like something that motorola might do so I'm surprised to see it on the Nexus.. LOL

I actually was able to figure out a way. If you reboot the phone after creating the backup then you can see it. Next time I'll use your method which seems easier. Interestingly Astro now can back up all of your applications with one press also.

Thanks.

When you first plug in the USB cable you are given two choices. One of the choices is something like "connect as a photo device." Take that option. If you select the other option many of the system files are hidden. With the photo device option (or "camera") you get to see all files.