My Wife Doesnt Like Her Droid

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
She has a Blackberry Curve she liked. Should she go back to that and sell the Droid on ebay or is there another phone she would like better?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
she should trade my wife outright for her Eris :D

Moondonkey

Reaction score
How long has she had it?

At first my wife did not like hers, said " it might be to much phone for me"

then after like a week of playing around with it, she got it and has loved it ever since.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's been a few weeks.

She liked the keyboard on the Blackberry and the ease of email.

She's not getting into the application thing. I think she was happy with a basic very functional no brainer blackberry.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the keyboard and e-mail is her thing, then Blackberry is her huckleberry. Good luck selling the phone on E-Bay.

bennyj

Reaction score
Tell her to give it some time, my wife did not like her moto Droid at first after switch from her blackberry. Now she love's it!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BzB

Reaction score
She has a Blackberry Curve she liked. Should she go back to that and sell the Droid on ebay or is there another phone she would like better?

seems like a no brainer to me. the droid is more phone than she needs. the bb is simple and straight to the point. nothing wrong with that at all.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
They are selling for between $250 and $300 on ebay. I got hers for $49.95 from Amazon so it would be no loss.

Was just wondering if there was something better - her trackball on the blackberry was getting hard to use.

Warweasel

Reaction score
Better look at Amazon's fine print. I got mine there and I remember something about having it for 181 days or they charge you $250...

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think you have to cancel your service to be charged - doesn't matter which smart phone she uses - just the plan. At least I think so.