My video of Droid running Bugless Beast at 800mhz

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It really does look awesome. Thanks for posting the video!

magdream

Reaction score
here's a noob question, and I'm sure the answers are here somewhere but there are so many pages to go through. what's all this talk of bagels, beasts and glass?

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
here's a noob question, and I'm sure the answers are here somewhere but there are so many pages to go through. what's all this talk of bagels, beasts and glass?

Different roms you can choose from after you root.

magdream

Reaction score
tnx. in a nutshell, what are the differences/advantages between them?

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
tnx. in a nutshell, what are the differences/advantages between them?

Differences would just be the way the look and what they allow I guess (like how much they would allow you to overclock). I've heard too many bad things about the sholes rom, so I decided to go with bugless beast and it's been perfect. I've also heard that smoked glass is really good, but I haven't tried that one.

TBV

Reaction score
Damn, that was kinda impressive...after seeing that video, I must admit that with my having the next three days off from work, I might find myself taking the leap. :icon_eek:

Thanks for the vid bro!

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I watched the video. Nice, but my stock speed Droid runs just as fast on my own custom rom ;)

pyro6128

Reaction score
take the plunge, I did yesterday night and I could not be happier. This thing is a little beast

ntrddragn

Reaction score
I wish I had a video camera, I'd put up a video of mine running Smoked Glass at 950.

-Wil

I'm too afraid to go up to 950. 800 is absolutely perfect for me.

nothing to be afraid of...im running BB 7.4 and 950 :D no issue so far. :icon_ banana: the phone isnt even hot (then normal). it goes into sleep mode when im not on it

Bucknell2013

Reaction score
I am also running the beast.

and I can say confidently: It was one of the best decisions I have ever made in regards to my Droid.

IT IS SO FAST!

I had reservations about "flashing" the ROM, and the warnings on the install scared me a tad... but my god, my phone flies. Screw HD2s and Nexus Ones...I'll take this Bugless Beast over anything else, any day.

The Droid Really Does