My Verizon

SleepyTheDon

Reaction score
You mean to tell me that Verizon still has not released a compatible "my Verizon" for the Thunderbolt... Mean while the Droid Charge & The LG Revolution launch with it. WTF

Sent from my Thunderbolt paperweight

dark juggalo

Reaction score
your talking about the company that just told me that backup assistant isnt compatable on a thunderbolt...sometimes I realy wonder whos doing the thinking at the big red barn.

GypsyKristan

Reaction score
Funny... They told me back up assistant was required... I upgraded from a blackberry that wasn't compatible either.

Sent from my TBolt DroidForums

tstout

Reaction score
Ever since the new update for my Razr I can't log into my Verizon cuz every time I try it says temporary services are unavailable so I went on the internet to try and log in and tried to see if it was just the my Verizon app but then it told my that my account no longer exists so i went back into the my Verizon app and tried to make a new account thing and it told me that I already have an account for my phone number so I have no idea what's going on. Any help?

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
When it did that for me, I closed the app and reentered my info, and the second time it connected.

SallyC

Reaction score
Ever since the new update for my Razr I can't log into my Verizon cuz every time I try it says temporary services are unavailable so I went on the internet to try and log in and tried to see if it was just the my Verizon app but then it told my that my account no longer exists so i went back into the my Verizon app and tried to make a new account thing and it told me that I already have an account for my phone number so I have no idea what's going on. Any help?

When you say you "went on the internet" and were told your account no longer existed, were you using a computer and web browser or the phone and its web browser? If you were on your computer, then I think you have other problems and need to contact Verizon. If you were on your phone, I would try going to Manage Apps and clearing your cache (or even clearing your data), then reboot, and try to enter your info and log in again.