1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My Verizon Notification? Wont Clear?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by rmp459, Jul 20, 2010.

1. rmp459

rmp459 New Member

Why wont this clear for me... Everyone else online seems to have no problem getting rid of it.
  2. kpiskin

kpiskin New Member

Mine either, I used the task killer to shut it down.
  3. rmp459

rmp459 New Member

yea had to manually end the service to make it go away. I feel like I have way too many services running for not much going on... damn moto badware.
  4. kpiskin

kpiskin New Member

I do too. I mean I had 256MB of ROM on the Droid and still had about 50MB left with all my apps. Now I have 512MB of ROM on the DX, and can't get above 170MB free with the same app loadout I had before. That tells me that Motorola/Verizon has an additional 80MB of crapware floating around on it. I just want my ROM and storage for me, not them. I don't want the Blockbuster app or their crappy messaging among others But I can't uninstall them. Can't wait for the phone to be rooted so I can put a clean load of Froyo on it.
Search tags for this page

android clear notification priority

remove my verizon notification