My Verizon Mobile was updated

JCo352

Reaction score
I have read posts on these forums of people using 60 gigs, I know right, ridiculous.

Edit: Does anyone get this message when trying to access the My Verizon app "Your MDN could not be validated, please try again later"?

eliassami5

Reaction score
You get 5gb for the "unlimited data" and 5gb for tethering. You are not using 15gb every month.

...lol? Unlimited Data is UN-FRICKIN-LIMITED, its been beaten to death on this forum time and time again. BUT only if you abide by the terms and conditions of your data plan.

rda990

Reaction score
Ok so they change the policy. You were right. I was wrong.

I was about to go off until I read this lol,and BTW the policy never "changed" always was like that.

Edit: Does anyone get this message when trying to access the My Verizon app "Your MDN could not be validated, please try again later"?

I got it the first time,exit the app and open it back up,worked for me.

When I saw the widget I also thought that there was no point when you have Unlimited Data...probably a hint that Verizon will start to cap data :(

ChugIt

Reaction score
Mateenager said:
You use all that data, but never send any texts?

You're odd lol

No, actually I have no idea why it is showing on 9 texts. I text regularly and send hundreds of texts per month. Maybe it counts the texts in intervals like every 1/2 cycle or something? I dunno, I only look at my data when I check the My Verizon app. Odd indeed.

JCo352

Reaction score
Ok so they change the policy. You were right. I was wrong.

I was about to go off until I read this lol,and BTW the policy never "changed" always was like that.

I got it the first time,exit the app and open it back up,worked for me.

When I saw the widget I also thought that there was no point when you have Unlimited Data...probably a hint that Verizon will start to cap data :(

Yeah, I've tried that several times to no avail.

Edit: NM it's working now. Lol I've only used 531kb of data.

edthesped

Reaction score

I get the error if I access the app when connected to wifi, if I switch over to 3G I attach no problem.

tomah

Reaction score
i get the error, "page was not signed correctly" on my droidx

ChugIt

Reaction score
My Droid updated it fine, My wife's X "page was not signed correctly". Call *611 and let them know so the techs realize several people have the issue. They are generally on top of things at VZW for the most part. It's about priority so anyone having the issue on any phone should let them know.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

JCo352

Reaction score
When I look at "usage details" under data it says 29141KB, then when I click on that it says 29140.92MB, does anyone know why this is, is it a glitch with the app? Also for my data it says /per use, when I know I have unlimited, does anyone else see this?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
will the downloading of apps in the market count? no fair if it does... i think im just going to upgrade my phone right before the teir and then stick with unlimited for a while. i just need a damn4gphone, quick!

Reaction score
will the downloading of apps in the market count? no fair if it does... i think im just going to upgrade my phone right before the teir and then stick with unlimited for a while. i just need a damn4gphone, quick!

Sure. Data is data. VZW doesn't care what's in the packets flying at your phone, they just count 'em all up. Will kind of suck to have a tiered plan and need to update 10 apps a day.... it adds up!

I'd be really surprised if they rolled out unlimited 4g from the start. It would be a prime time to start tiered plans - right when they can offer more bandwidth than ever before. Irony ftw.