My Uploads Foreclose on Startup

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
I am getting "The application My Uploads (process com.google.android.apps.uploader) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." every time I start up my phone.

Background: I tried uploading some 15 photos to Picasa and I remember that the upload failed and gave me the exact warning. Since then, I just ignored it and uploaded again. But now every time I start up my Thunderbolt, I get that "has stopped unexpectedly." I've pulled the battery for 30+ seconds, deleted all my photos, and this still is happening.

Tell me I don't have to do a factory reset! Please?

Edit - Stock non-rooted. More information upon request. Thanks for any help!
Edit2 - Yeah, it's force closing every time I upload to Picasa now. Flickr works, but not Picasa. Ugh!

Last edited:

cnmsales

Reaction score
Is picasa something that can be uninstalled? Or is it set to sync every time? Maybe turn off sync?

hotdogguynj

Reaction score
Fixed

To solve this:
Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Filter - select running applications

In the list will be the uploader process. Select it and press "clear data". This will now make it forget about any broken uploads. I uploaded many photos after clearing data and it worked without problem.