My tips...

hanybanoub

Reaction score
I really felt the weight, size, and thickness of the verizon 1860 battery.

Looking forward to 1700 slim battery. I hear seido is very good quality.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I really felt the weight, size, and thickness of the verizon 1860 battery.

Looking forward to 1700 slim battery. I hear seido is very good quality.
Seido is very good quality. I hope it meets your requirements.

jrodroidpro

Reaction score
nice tips, is that code box all in the 1st post the items you deleted.... also, is there a difference in brand names of the exteded life battery, ie, mugan, seido, or the motorola extended battery. they show 1700 mAh but is one better? the seido japanese cell sounds like best deal and life for $$... its thin too...
You guys are comparing apples and oranges, if I understand the conversation. I'm going to make the assumption that the "core" of this discussion and debate over extended battery is that you want to increase the time between charges on your phone...increased battery life. The extended battery from Verizon is 1860mAh. The Seido and Mugan batteries are 1700mAh. Assuming the manufacturer rated their batteries according to established standards, there is no way the 1700 battery is going to out last the 1860...there some laws of physics that don't bend. The original battery in the Pro is 1460mAh. If price, weight or different back cover is your primary objective then don't by either extended battery. If increased battery life is the goal...then it's pretty clear to me which battery to buy. The price per mAh is almost identical.

thnx for the info... i have been unable, till now, to find the exact mAh rating for the motorola extended battery. im unsure it helps as im not keen on using a thicker battery as my case/protector is clear and wont fitaround the thicker battery door. im getting 10 hours on the battery that shipped with the pro. for now i see no need for ME to upgrade.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
nice tips, is that code box all in the 1st post the items you deleted.... also, is there a difference in brand names of the exteded life battery, ie, mugan, seido, or the motorola extended battery. they show 1700 mAh but is one better? the seido japanese cell sounds like best deal and life for $$... its thin too...
You guys are comparing apples and oranges, if I understand the conversation. I'm going to make the assumption that the "core" of this discussion and debate over extended battery is that you want to increase the time between charges on your phone...increased battery life. The extended battery from Verizon is 1860mAh. The Seido and Mugan batteries are 1700mAh. Assuming the manufacturer rated their batteries according to established standards, there is no way the 1700 battery is going to out last the 1860...there some laws of physics that don't bend. The original battery in the Pro is 1460mAh. If price, weight or different back cover is your primary objective then don't by either extended battery. If increased battery life is the goal...then it's pretty clear to me which battery to buy. The price per mAh is almost identical.

thnx for the info... i have been unable, till now, to find the exact mAh rating for the motorola extended battery. im unsure it helps as im not keen on using a thicker battery as my case/protector is clear and wont fitaround the thicker battery door. im getting 10 hours on the battery that shipped with the pro. for now i see no need for ME to upgrade.
You're a lucky man. I couldn't get more than 8 hours out of mine until I implemented all the "battery saving tips" found on this forum and started using the extended battery. Now, on an average day, I can get through the day with about 55-65% of battery left. Hey, if the original battery works for you...good on you. It's always good not to have to spend when you don't have to.