My stylus!

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Pulled my stylus the other day and it wouldn't come out. It wasn't stuck, I just couldn't get a grip. I then noticed that the ledge on top of the button was gone. I did a short search but what's the point?

I went to the store and they shrugged. Gave me a phone number. They couldn't help, but service could, so I called them. Not under warranty so it's not their problem. I called parts again. They would be glad to sell me one, they won't get any until 30-45 days!

I checked and Amazon has them.
Grrrrr

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
0f4d9d8358b6082f066fdbaf888de852.jpg

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
That is no good at all man, sorry. Be careful what seller you get that from on Amazon, I have gotten some counterfeit Samsung accessories from the Zon before.

Noted from my Note 5

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Definitely with Sydman, be careful which vendors you buy from. Plenty of knockoffs on Amazon.

As for Samsung themselves, pretty crappy how they don't cover that under their warranty. Even if it's not within warranty, alot of companies would at least replace the part to have happy customers and be in good standing with the owners of their devices. Pretty disappointing really.

OP
JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Found another one on ebay. Until they get here I've jury rigged this. I glues a piece of zip tie so I have something to grab.

7dc136d567d485f4dc929837ff10892a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk