My Status Here @ DF

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Oct 25, 2011.

1. gmorgan056

gmorgan056 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Given as we all have stated that Chevy has done such a tremendous job as a developer for the community, I would like to take this time to suggest that maybe we give Developer of the Month to him. In recognition for all that he has done. Maybe this isn't fair to the other Developers, but considering that he won't be with us for a while, I think it is deserved.

2. googlelover

googlelover Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes, thank you so much Chevy, I still remember struggling to find out how to root my Droid, and when I finally did finding your rom and learning all the ins and outs of flashing roms. Love your roms and always have, Running 5.6 which is as smooth as butter. Good luck to you and your family and I hope to see you again soon when were all on the GN (hopefully...) I'll send a few bucks your way when/if I get a job!

3. Poloki

Poloki New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Chevy, Thanks for all your work. Your ROM is always the best on my OG DROID. Take care of yourself and your family. See you on the flipside.

4. brad92

brad92 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Chevy, good luck with your family issues. I hope you can get them taken care of. I have enjoyed SSX, as have countless others.

-Brad

Boot Manager

Search tags for this page

simply stunning