My second smart phone.

kimosabe34

Reaction score
My first was a Iphone that lasted 15 days. I kept my Verizon( Bell Atlantic ) contract just incase.Guess what I hated the AT&T service.It didn't work.Now I have my first real smart phone and have no clue as to why? I have always had Moto phones the one phone that never let me down was my startac.The newer Moto phones where ehh...( Last Phone before droid Moto E815 didn't like the razor ) . So now that I have this new phone what is is good for? What do I use it for? So far I've been playing games and goofing off with the facebook.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to Droid Forums!! I also had an E815! Well, its sitting on my kitchen table ATM! Visit the app market and browse by categories and see what stands out. The market is now over 100,000 strong (and growing everyday), the possibilities are endless.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

OP
kimosabe34

kimosabe34

Reaction score
Droid DOES!! said:
Welcome to Droid Forums!! I also had an E815! Well, its sitting on my kitchen table ATM! Visit the app market and browse by categories and see what stands out. The market is now over 100,000 strong (and growing everyday), the possibilities are endless.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

Awesome! Its been a while.but now I have learned the power of the Droid.sorry I haven't been on the forum.I was to busy playing on my own. =)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Its been a while.but now I have learned the power of the Droid.sorry I haven't been on the forum.I was to busy playing on my own. =)

glad your getting to know your phone and welcome :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome back kimosabe!! :biggrin:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member