My Screen Shattered

STVA

Reaction score
The fact that VZW offered such a good deal on a refurb is a great reason to NOT get insurance.

$6 (or $7.99) X 24 + $89 deductible = fail.

thesandman51

Reaction score
The fact that VZW offered such a good deal on a refurb is a great reason to NOT get insurance.

$6 (or $7.99) X 24 + $89 deductible = fail.

Yeah, now that I'm reading this, I'm definitely considering dropping the insurance.

iPirate

Reaction score
I did use a case when I got my phone but it was messing with what I felt like a good experience using the screen correctly.

The hard cases do not protect for more than scratches. I don't have plans to sell my phone and minor scratches don't bother me over the slight "bad experience" with the case on.

Best way to keep your screen from shattering again is to be more careful and if you have issues with things breaking around you, get insurance.

OP
B

Badadio

Reaction score
It's just frustrating not knowing what did so I can avoid doing that action in the future. So, any good case suggestions?

OP
B

Badadio

Reaction score
How can I protect such an apparently flimsy screen?

dAi

Reaction score
it looks like the same spot where it cracked on some guys ear not too long ago. A man name Aaron Embry who is in Texas said that the droid 2 phone exploded in his ear and people are running around saying it's a hoax and its not true, but then again if you look at the pictures of his phone it looks exactly like yours.

Man Hurt by ?Exploding? Cell Phone

is that the Droid X phone you got there? I hope that doesn't happen to anyone on their ear, God forbid.