My screen is wiggling now! Is yours?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
1638d1263113848-plastic-back-screen-off-dscn5769.jpg

What brand case it that? I like how the buttons are actually covered. Anything particular you like/dislike? I'm looking to replace my Seidio soon...

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
well it appears to me that you should not take it off! that it is there to protect the two pieces from rubbing and scratching each other.

Yes you you are supposed to take it off, per Motorola. I posted a link some time ago.

No, its NOT there to protect the two pieces from rubbing and scratching. The lines in the plastic are there because of the extra thickness its providing.

Data

Reaction score
well it appears to me that you should not take it off! that it is there to protect the two pieces from rubbing and scratching each other.

Yes you you are supposed to take it off, per Motorola. I posted a link some time ago.

No, its NOT there to protect the two pieces from rubbing and scratching. The lines in the plastic are there because of the extra thickness its providing.

Ok thanks i stand corrected.

BzB

Reaction score
sounds like the locking clips or your slider rails are loose. removing the plastic had no effect on this (unless you were really pulling apart the phone when trying to remove it) so adding one back likely won't help out. in any case let us know what happens.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
What brand case it that? I like how the buttons are actually covered. Anything particular you like/dislike? I'm looking to replace my Seidio soon...

No idea, that was posted in another thread.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score

Page 2 post 19:
https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/20384?start=15&tstart=0
What's puzzling is the Moto employee states that "it's not supposed to be there" as if the VZW rep or someone else should have taken it off (seeing as there is ZERO mention of it in any of the instruction guides).

NathanDetroit

Reaction score

Page 2 post 19:
What's puzzling is the Moto employee states that "it's not supposed to be there" as if the VZW rep or someone else should have taken it off (seeing as there is ZERO mention of it in any of the instruction guides).

huh. i'm torn now. i didn't even notice it was there until i read this thread, and now we've got conflicting information on whether to keep it on or toss it. :icon_eek:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Page 2 post 19:

huh. i'm torn now. i didn't even notice it was there until i read this thread, and now we've got conflicting information on whether to keep it on or toss it. :icon_eek:

I've read about one person, on all the droid forums, that had a problem because the plastic was still on. His had started coming up by itself and was increasing sliding pressure. I have, however, read about a serious number of people that regretted removing the plastic film. Mine's staying on. :)

The other "camps' I belong to are: 1) I'm a Bugless Beast, 2) No OTA update for me until 2.1 gets rooted and great roms are developed, 3) No task killers (EVER), 4) Overclocking is not going to kill our phones. That's the only ones I can think of now, but I bet there are others. :icon_ banana:

haythem1992

Reaction score
mine did the same thing which was extra annoying with swype so yesterday I got vzw to send mE another one uunder the warranty it come in tommorow