1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My screen has died after one day....arrrgghhh

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by irishdroid, Dec 1, 2009.

1. irishdroid

irishdroid New Member

Just got my Droid last night and I LOVE IT! However today during a app session the screen went black, permanent like. holding it an angle in certain light I could see all fuctions were still active but with no active light the device is useless right now. I could get calls, I was able to turn on the MotoTorch so I know all functions are there. Any advice on a fix? I id a bat. pull, called Verizon tech, no help.....
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

exchange.

sucks that you'll have to re-customize it
  3. irishdroid

irishdroid New Member

Thats not a big deal. It sucks that I am going on a five hour road trip in the morning and was using my drizoid (how lame) as my GPS navi. Oh well, found a verizon store sven minutes from where I am going so no worries, still love the DROID!