My screen broke.. :(

NYCSean

Reaction score
hey all, i need help bringing my phone back to stock before going to the verizon store to see if i can qualify for my 1 year insurance from vzw or i would have to use asurion. anyways i have sbfed my phone sucessfully but now i think its stuck on a bootloop can anyone tell me the keystrokes for the android stock recovery for wiping cache/data aka factory reset? thanks in advance

btw i sbf'ed to 2.3.20

whezzel

Reaction score
Hold x and power button to boot. When u see the screen with a triangle and exclamation point press the search button on ur keyboard and navigate like u would in cwm recovery

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you're using insurance, you would call them, not VZW. Insurance won't care whether it's boot-looping right now or not, as they're going to completely wipe it anyway.

OP
N

NYCSean

Reaction score
If you're using insurance, you would call them, not VZW. Insurance won't care whether it's boot-looping right now or not, as they're going to completely wipe it anyway.

alright cool, thanks for that helpful information. just need to remember that my 1 year warranty provided by vzw ends on the 15 of this month!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
alright cool, thanks for that helpful information. just need to remember that my 1 year warranty provided by vzw ends on the 15 of this month!

The warranty doesn't cover physical damage, so the warranty is void at this point regardless.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk