My Rezound Went Flying Today

samiusmc

Reaction score
I was at the gym on the elliptical machine listening to music with my Rezound sitting in the little holder. Some idiot dropped a 150 weight right in front of me that shook the ground and sent my Rezound flying through the air. It landed on hard carpet. At first I thought the screen was going to be cracked because I don't use a case and the ground there is very hard. I'm happy to say the Rezound came out without a scratch. This phone is more resilient than I thought.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I dropped it from waist height onto ice...not even a scratch on the case.

MarkS1110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
Mine fell from 6 feet up

Mine fell from 6 feet up on a shelf to the tile floor on Sunday. Battery and back cover popped off. No blood, no foul. Everything was in working order. [I then said a little pray of thanks] I was happy to see it alive. :icon_ lala:

cp24eva

Reaction score
it's all about that build quality. HTC might be a little heavier than other phones, but at least you don't hear tons of horror stories about cracks and stuff. I've drops mine a few times myself. Not a ding on it. Once dropped without a case, the others with a case

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Mine fell from 6 feet up on a shelf to the tile floor on Sunday. Battery and back cover popped off. No blood, no foul. Everything was in working order. [I then said a little pray of thanks] I was happy to see it alive.
Yeah, that is one thing that is good about a battery cover that is not on tight...it will actually absorb some of the impact. A battery cover that pops off like that can actually be a good thing.

Volkaru

Reaction score
I dropped my first one onto concrete from about 4.5' up, landed on a corner, only a little scratch on the plastic, didn't restart or anything, no case at the time.