My replacement Bionic is missing a pixel. Big deal? Opinions please!

idk5

Reaction score
LOL, wouldn't that be funny??? No...it was up top, to the right, underneath where the 4G SHOULD be...that is if it works.

LOL hopefully your replacement will work better i know mine does most of the time except it dropped off for 2 hours today 1st time since crazy outages.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tonik

Reaction score
I got he razr still loses data but it comes right back without toggling it 20,000 times.

That is how my Bionic behaves now that I have put 901 on it. I can not for the life of me understand why Moto has not sent out 901 to the masses. I have no problems with my Bionic anymore. 3G to 4g transition is perfect, Pandora never drops when I pass between area's. The only time I have 'data drops' is if I am in an area that has really bad coverage and like your razr it recovers on it's own very quickly without me doing anything.

cybric

Reaction score
In Phoenix I have zero 4g data problems with 901. This phone rocks now.

billcows

Reaction score
My refurbished bionic is worse than the one i just shipped back. Not even 24 hours old and 6 random reboots. Verizon refuses to let me get a rezound or nexus. May be worth the early termination fee. This sucks.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The RAZR eh? I'll have to keep that in mind. I plan on pestering VZW until I have a phone that is worth the money I pay them. (And have been paying them the past 12 years.)

Before you change, go to the other forums and see who's having the least problems. No phone is perfect, and other phones have suffered with data loss as well. Just look at the Bionic; there are people who never had data drops while others have and it's the same phone!

Last edited:

tennvol

Reaction score
If you, or anyone is having problems with a replacement bionic or any phone for that matter then call Verizon and get another phone sent to you..... so I'm confused as to why this is a big deal