My recent fitness finds

c_mack9

Reaction score
im SO jealous, i wish i would have went for kinesiology. im a massage therapist so ive studied the body about 1/8th of what you have but its awesome knowing stuff that people take for granted. i work with chiropractors and you need to check out the founding philosophy of chiro, its pretty awesome and its changed my life.
I've never been to a chiro but the time is soon approaching. I'm closing in on 30 and dang near 15 years of weight lifting, and 22 years of ice hockey. My body is starting to revolt :)
ill turn 30 in oct. get to that chiro!

lbpanter

Reaction score
fitness finds

i am trying to decide which one i like best, buddy runner or endomondo. both are incredibly good. the trouble i am having is a need an interval training app. i have used both HIIT and Workout Forge. Neither will work. HIIT worked for awhile, but then only would go a minute at a time no matter what i had entered. I NEED INTERVAL TIMER!!!! any help would be appreciated.

evaelone

Reaction score
Nice, do you know anything about a program that shows how much calories you lost in a day? I'm currently doing P90X and I woul like to know how much calories I've lost etc.

cardio trainer does the same thing and gives calorie loss count as well

justjosh

Reaction score
I love calorie counter. In fact ive logged everyday since january the first. Ive lost over 30 lbs and gotten pretty lean. I will definetly try diet tracker but it will be tough to win me over. I do wish calorie counter had a way to enter manual nutrition facts though :(

armeddroid

Reaction score
Mens Health Workout app has got alot of exercises and to me is the best resource guide on working out at the gym. Has a timer, logs, and you can email them out.

matt212308

Reaction score
I love calorie counter. In fact ive logged everyday since january the first. Ive lost over 30 lbs and gotten pretty lean. I will definetly try diet tracker but it will be tough to win me over. I do wish calorie counter had a way to enter manual nutrition facts though :(

I use Calorie Counter as well and think it is a great app. It syncs automatically and instantly. It is very nice to just scan the barcode of what you are eating to enter it into the food log. This app shows your calorie over/under based on what you set to be your desired daily intake.

Rayv

Reaction score
These are some of my favorite things about my droid! I use calorie counter and cardio fit. Combined with a good book to listen to, I walk soooooo much more than I used to. I didn't realize how few calories I was burning in walking only one or two miles a few times a week. Now I feel guilty if I don't get in at least 4 miles a day thanks to these apps :D

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Thanks for all this info! I am using Calorie Counter, but it's not one of the best (of course I haven't tried it for fitness... yet).

I use Calorie Counter as well and think it is a great app. It syncs automatically and instantly. It is very nice to just scan the barcode of what you are eating to enter it into the food log. This app shows your calorie over/under based on what you set to be your desired daily intake.

I don't like the fact we can't enter in our own food and nutrition info. Trying to find something similar through the long lists can be hard. So I haven't logged everything for a while.
Also the bar code scanner never worked for me. I tried it on things that would come up when I searched. It just tried to scan over and over.

I do like the food tracking in it. And the weight tracking (although I'm not doing that as much, my weight fluctuates a lot). But it's nice to see the line go down in the tracking.

I also like that it keeps the food you eat. I don't eat much variety and so that helps.

mhuff29

Reaction score
for a gym workout I just started using Jefit, its based off of droidfit. Simple and great tracking.