My razr m is stuck on boot

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by mrpontiac, Aug 5, 2014.

1. mrpontiac

mrpontiac New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I turned off my phone cause I couldn't update apps. It said invalid package. So I figured I would reboot it.Well it now is stuck. But I can get to the recovery menu. I tried to clear cache and reboot to no avail.

2. promo87

promo87 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Try Holding Volume up & down plus you power button all at the same time. As soon as you see your screen flicker let all the buttons go of and then instantly press them all again. I would say if you have done correctly you will see the Boot loader menu will pop up from there I would say you can use Volume down button to get to the selection you are trying to access and, then press volume up button to make selection. Is that you're trying to do ?? :)

3. mrpontiac

mrpontiac New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    my phone got stuck while booting.I am able to get to that menu but when I tried to clear cache and reboot it didn't solve my problem. Well I did it again this time i selected fastboot. Phone did boot up but was acting funny such kept getting pop ups saying apps and processes had stopped. I got tired of hitting ok in every one so i left phone alone for a few hours. Then it seemed ok and working but still was not right. Well about 4am it decided to reboot and am currently stuck again. So I am trying to find a solution other than doing a factory reset which seems like my hope right now.

This is where it is stuck at.
    [​IMG]

4. promo87

promo87 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, don't you think that just sounds too much weird your fixed itself ! I just ran out of option, sorry but can't suggest you anything more on this ! :(