my problem with my s voice voice prompt

billytayagcaldito

Reaction score
I format my galaxy s3 then, i have a problem with my s voice. I cant hear s voice voice feedback and my voice prompt setting is in enabled. There no voice feedback in my s voice. There someone know about this? Pls help.

celticolleen

Reaction score
billytayagcaldito said:
I format my galaxy s3 then, i have a problem with my s voice. I cant hear s voice voice feedback and my voice prompt setting is in enabled. There no voice feedback in my s voice. There someone know about this? Pls help.

I didn't format anything but suddenly mine doesn't work either!

OP
B

billytayagcaldito

Reaction score
What version of your s voice now?. Mine is 4.1.1. But still my version of my s3 is 4.0.4. I dont know if there is a conflict with s voice.

OP
B

billytayagcaldito

Reaction score
celticolleen said:
I didn't format anything but suddenly mine doesn't work either!

What version is your s voice now? Mine is 4.1.1. But my s3 version is 4.0.4. I dont know if there's a conflict with the versions. Because the s voice voice prompt is not working.

celticolleen

Reaction score
billytayagcaldito said:
What version is your s voice now? Mine is 4.1.1. But my s3 version is 4.0.4. I dont know if there's a conflict with the versions. Because the s voice voice prompt is not working.

I have no clue. Mine is back, at least for now!!

OP
B

billytayagcaldito

Reaction score
yah! my s voice got back to normal to. i think is because of up comming new update of jelly bean. can wait to see the new s3 with in jelly bean version hehehe! by the way thanks to all replies. have a nice day.

km75

Reaction score
Just a heads up. When you open up s voice on the bottom left side there is an icon that looks like a sideways profile face. Make sure you hit that. If not you won't get voice feedback

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2