My Point Live Wallpaper - FREE

LocaSoft

Reaction score
Dear friends,

We want to introduce you our genious application idea. It is simple and amazing. Please test it and send us your comments.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locasoft.mypointtrial

ss0.png
ss1.png
ss2.png
ss3.png

--

Wherever you are, My Point Wallpaper will find you and provide you with various high quality photos around your location.

My Point Wallpaper is an extraordinary application for Android. Your wallpaper changes according to your location, bringing you millions of photos all around the world. You just enjoy the photos of places that you are familiar with or places that you've never seen before in your neighborhood.
Even if you do not change your position, My Point Wallpaper chooses the finest images around you changing your wallpaper regularly.

My Point Wallpaper is also a great tool for tourists and discoverers to find out what is worth sightseeing during their travels.

- Millions of photos to choose from. Brings you the great photos closest to your location.
- You set the refresh time for detecting your location and changing the wallpaper.
- No GPS, no huge data transfers, it consumes very little battery.

Join the community and enjoy the highest quality photos.

LocaSoft proudly presents,
My Point Wallpaper

We are driven by Android madness.

GamerDiehard

Reaction score
Does It only provides you photo or with little information. I mean to say that if it provides you a photo, does that photo says where it belongs, some name of a place where that photo belongs. I'm saying this because if you went some place and your phone shows some really beautiful images but you don't know where that place are. You will enable to reach and you will back to home in frustration of failure.

You will end up asking people just with image not with any proper information.

Elen

Reaction score
Too good and amazing application. I am going to download it just know...thanks for sharing.

OP
L

LocaSoft

Reaction score
Does It only provides you photo or with little information. I mean to say that if it provides you a photo, does that photo says where it belongs, some name of a place where that photo belongs. I'm saying this because if you went some place and your phone shows some really beautiful images but you don't know where that place are. You will enable to reach and you will back to home in frustration of failure.

Hmmm, I think you are right! We are going to add this information feature soon to our app. Thank you for your feedback!

OP
L

LocaSoft

Reaction score

Hmmm, I think you are right! We are going to add this information feature soon to our app. Thank you for your feedback!